Horse Boarding – Rio Vista Hunter-Jumper Stable:
Stall Board with lessons: Includes 2 Group lessons per week on your horse, tack locker, turnout, and of course twice daily stall cleaning, twice daily feeding, and supplement feeding included (boarders to provide desired supplements). All stalls equipped with automatic fly spray system.
Paddock Board with lessons: Includes 2 Group lessons per week on your horse and tack locker. Paddock horses are fed on the same program as the stalled horses.
Full Training: Designed for the young horse or those not being ridden by their owner. Includes all professional training rides (lessons to be billed separately). Includes all other stall board features.
Horses that need a 1x, or 2x weekly, or an occasional professional ride can sign up for the stall board rate and then add in professional rides as needed.
Rio Vista Open Boarding Stable:
Rio Vista has a separate facility on the same site that we call The Breeding Farm. The breeding farm houses our sport-horse breeding program along with boarding outside broodmares, foals, mares in foal, retirees, rehab or layups, pleasure riders and dressage riders. Rates are very reasonable and the same excellent care is given as is offered at the Hunter/Jumper stables.
- 3 pastures available ranging from 15 to 30 acres each
- Maximum 10 horses per field
- Grain fed 2X daily
- Free choice coastal round bales when pasture is not sufficient (winter months and periods of low rainfall)
- Real “Pastures” not just fenced in dry lots: coastal grass, run in sheds, room to roam
Individual Paddock Board:
- Extra large runs with individual covered sheds and all pipe fencing
- Turn out in large sized field included
- Horse fed on same schedule as stalled horses
- Large stalls (13’6″ x 14’6″) with covered runs and fly spray system
- Includes turnout, cleaning, and twice daily feeding